Tuesday, January 02, 2007
3:01 PM
Sorry for not updating ytd night):
Today,is the
LAST day of holidays:/
SADSADSAD
I hope the 2007's gonna be a good one
Made two wishlists
One for academic
hahaOne for THINGS I WANT,but some I need BADLYBADLYBADLY
Not that many lar, 19 only
Which includes;
1) The purple bra from Adidas/white from Everlast(white's for school hor!)
2) Formal pants/bag/purse ):
3) New flip flops from Havaianas
4) Gym/tote bag from NUM/Puma/Nike
5) Schoolbag, badly.
And,I'm NOT materialistic,
And, I DON'T make people pay for my stuff
I work hard for it okay
DON'T ANYHOW MAKE SPECULATIONS ABOUT ME
USING GUYS I GO OUT WITH TO PAY FOR MY THINGS
And if you're reading this, this IS for you Cassi
Oh yes,happy 10th month anniversary to Isaiah&me
FYI Iman dearest,
He's not my boyfriend, just another friend ok?
And we'll never be a couple lar because I don't want to
And he has a BEAUTIFULSEXYPRETTY girlfriend already
I'm so happy for him(:
Isaiah's a loser lar pls
HAHA
But our love for each other just keep growing
ROFL, because I'm a nice person lar, not like you Isaiah
ENOUGH OF ISAIAH
Last night,I cried myself to sleep
SHIOK MAN!
Should do that more often
Update somemore later lar!
I loved you,I still do